- What is RegistryFinder.com and how does it work?
- Why should you use RegistryFinder.com?
- What makes RegistryFinder.com different from other registry services?
- Which stores do you search when using RegistryFinder.com?
- Does RegistryFinder.com only search wedding and baby registries?
- What information details do you save and store in the RegistryFinder.com database?
- How do I buy a gift for someone using RegistryFinder.com?
- How long is someone’s registry information available?
- When I purchase a gift, how long does it take for a registry list to be updated?
- How do I create a gift registry?
- Can you track my order?
- Can I RSVP at RegistryFinder.com?
- How do you RVSP for a wedding?
- What if I can’t find the gift registry I’m searching for?
- How much does it cost to use RegistryFinder.com?
- Do I have to create an account on RegistryFinder.com to use the search tool?
- Can I use RegistryFinder.com on my mobile or smart phone?
- Is there a RegistryFinder.com App?
- Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
What is RegistryFinder.com and how does it work?
At RegistryFinder.com, you can easily find out where anyone in the country is registered by simply typing their name into the site’s FREE search engine. In a matter of seconds, the intuitive search finds any kind of online gift registry for that person, instantly providing the user with direct links to all of the recipient’s registries. It’s the Google of gift giving! The site is totally free and does not require users to log in.
Additionally, RegistryFinder.com works with most of the major retailers nationwide to ensure best possible results and also features a mobile site for on-the-go giving.
You can also find tips and information related to gift giving for weddings, bridal and baby showers, graduations, and more on RegistryFinder.com’s give it blog.
Why should you use RegistryFinder.com?
Have you ever received a wedding invitation but didn’t know where the couple was registered? Have you ever thrown away a baby shower invitation, only to realize you still need to buy a gift and do not remember the gift registry information? RegistryFinder.com is the simple solution. RegistryFinder.com is an easy way to locate and utilize these millions of registries with just the click of a mouse. No other gift registry search engine exists for this purpose.
RegistryFinder.com also takes the awkwardness out of gift giving. If gift givers don’t know where the recipient is registered, they no longer have to ask a friend or family member for the gift registry information. RegistryFinder.com also has a mobile site, so visitors can view registries and purchase gifts on the go.
What makes RegistryFinder.com different from other registry services?
RegistryFinder.com is designed for the gift giver. Typical online registry services are designed for people looking to create gift registries for themselves. Only RegistryFinder.com allows you to find those gift registries in one convenient place. At RegistryFinder.com, you can search all gift registries: bridal, baby, graduation, and birthdays, as well as many other special occasions. It’s a one-stop search engine for gifting! The website also provides helpful information about the dos and don’ts of gift giving and answers visitor questions on all things gifting and etiquette!
Simple, free and easy to use, RegistryFinder.com was created to enable and empower the gift giver to find any gift recipient’s registry, anywhere in the country. Now, there’s no need to have to call the gift recipient or their friends and family to find out where they’re registered. RegistryFinder.com provides a free, easy and instant solution.
Which stores do you search when using RegistryFinder.com?
Our registry partners include but are not limited to the following: Amazon.com, Babies”R”Us, Baby Earth, Bed Bath & Beyond, Belk, Bloomingdale’s, Bon-Ton Group, buybuy Baby, CB2, The Container Store, Crate & Barrel, diapers.com, Dillard’s, Dormify, Giggle, Honeyfund, JCPenney, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Michael C. Fina, Neiman Marcus, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, REI, Right Start, Sears, Sur La Table, Target, The Land of Nod, Toys”R”Us, Walmart, Wayfair, West Elm and Williams-Sonoma. For a complete list, please view our About Us page.
Does RegistryFinder.com only search wedding and baby registries?
No, you can search for any type of gift registry on RegistryFinder.com including graduation, birthday, holiday and other special occasions. In fact, there is a major trend emerging in the gift registry industry. Wedding and baby shower registries used to be the standard, but today, graduation registries, home registries, dorm room registries, birthday registries and other special occasion registries are on the rise.
What information details do you save and store in the RegistryFinder.com database?
How do I buy a gift for someone using RegistryFinder.com?
Through our website, we can direct you to any of the stores where your friend or relative may have created a registry. Once you select a store, you are directly linked to your gift recipient’s gift registry at that store. You will complete the purchase transaction on the store’s website. We are simply a service to help you find the gift registry.
How long is someone’s registry information available?
RegistryFinder.com shows results for event dates that are six months old or newer.
When I purchase a gift, how long does it take for a registry list to be updated?
Each retailer has its own policy and time frame. Some are within moments and some take a bit longer. For example, Target takes up to 60 minutes for a specific gift registry to be updated. We suggest you check back after an hour and if the registry is still not updated, you might want contact the retailer.
How do I create a gift registry?
If you want to create a gift registry there are many online stores and websites that will allow you to do that.
- First, choose a store or stores. You can always register at more than one store.
- Create a gift registry account.
- Start selecting and adding the gift items you would like to receive. That is about it!
- Don’t forget! Let your family and friends know they can find all your up to date gift registry info by using the FREE gift registry search engine at RegistryFinder.com.
Can you track my order?
No. You must contact the retailer where you placed your order for tracking and order status information. When ordering online, you will receive an email confirming your order. This will usually include an order number that you can use to track your purchase at the retailer’s website.
Can I RSVP at RegistryFinder.com?
No. You must RSVP directly with the host or whoever invited you to the event.
How do you RVSP for a wedding?
To RSVP to a wedding, you should follow any instructions provided in the wedding invitation. Usually, this involves sending back the guest card indicating your acceptance or regrets. Additionally, it is always acceptable to write a short note and mail it to the return address on the invitation.
What if I can’t find the gift registry I’m searching for?
- When searching for a gift registry, enter at least two letters for the first name and two letters for the last name.
- Check your spelling. If you’re not sure how a name is spelled, try just the first two letters.
- Check the category and make sure you have selected the correct type of registry.
- If you can’t find the registry with the registrant’s name, try the co-registrant’s name.
- Try proper names instead of nicknames (Michael vs. Mike).
- For a list of our registry partners, see our About Us page.
How much does it cost to use RegistryFinder.com?
There is no cost to use RegistryFinder.com. It is completely FREE!
Do I have to create an account on RegistryFinder.com to use the search tool?
No, you do not create an account to use RegistryFinder.com. You can easily find out where anyone in the country is registered by simply typing a name into the site’s FREE search engine. In a matter of seconds, the search finds any kind of online gift registry, instantly providing you with direct links to all of the recipient’s registries.
Can I use RegistryFinder.com on my mobile or smart phone?
Yes, there is a mobile version of RegistryFinder.com that allows you to easily search for a gift registry and purchase a gift on the go!
Is there a RegistryFinder.com App?
Currently there is not an App, but our website was created in “responsive design” which means the screens adjust to mobile applications.
Who can I contact if I have questions?
If you have additional questions, please email us at info@RegistryFinder.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.